Layout on Contact Us Page

Hi there,

I would like to change the layout of my contact page slightly - at the moment there are a few lines of text beneath the contact form, but I would prefer for these lines of text to appear beneath the salon details and opening hours, and above the graphic which shows the telephone number.  The lines of text are: 

Extra evening appointments are available upon request.  Please note that we require 24 hours notice to cancel or re-schedule appointments, otherwise a 50% charge will be made.  Treatment times allow time for consultations, changing and payment.  For the comfort of our clients, we ask that mobile phones be switched off.

The page's address is http://www.beautiful-naturally.co.uk/contact-us/ - please let me know if it's possible to move this text.

Many thanks,
Kate

Comments

• Hello 
    See the snapshot and  confirm me  is it the right place would you want to add  text .

If yes it the right place , in that case we need to  hard code text  directly  inside the theme contact file . 

Let me know will  do for you , if you agree . 

Thanks 
  • Hi Akhilesh,

Yes that is the correct place for the text - if you would be happy to hard code this for me that would be superb!

Many thanks
    Kate
  • edited May 2018
    Hello 
    Added text in your contact file . Now its showing perfect . 
    Check and  tell me . 
    Thanks 
  • Hello
    Did you check ?

Thanks 
  • Hi Akhilesh,

Would you be able to adjust the margin on the right hand side of the text so that it is in line with the right-hand edge of the map?  At the moment the text stretches right to the edge of the page and looks a little untidy that way I think.

Many thanks,
    Kate
  • Hello Dear 
    Generally we do not provide layout customization . 
    I think text looking nice on contact page .
    Adding extra margin , It  may be effect on the  responsive view of the website . 
    So I would like to suggest you no need to add extra margin . 

Thanks  
  • Hi Akhilesh,

All other content on that page has a margin so it looks wrong to me that the text does not also have the same margin.

Is it possible for me to add some custom code for this page?  If this is outside the scope of your support services perhaps you could at least point me in the right direction of what I need to do?

Many thanks
    Kate
  • Hello 
    See the snapshot and confirm me is it the right place would you want to add margin here . 

Thanks