Footers not displaying correctly in the centre

Hi there,

Following recent Wordpress, Theme and Plugin updates I have encountered a few new issues on my site (beautiful-naturally.co.uk), even though I use a Child theme.

There are essentially 2 footers on my site, which are 'housed' in separate containers.  Each of the footers has its own issue:

1. The first footer, which is the address of the salon, is centred in the page correctly but the text is displaying over 2 lines and I would like it to display as 1 single line of text:

Beautiful: 82 Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex, BN6 9PX

rather than

Beautiful: 82 Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex, 
BN6 9PX

2. The second footer, which contains the copywriter information, is not centred but appears somewhat off to the left of centre - this should be centred in the middle of the page and sit beneath the first footer.

There is a holding page on my site at the moment but I have previously shared the login details with you so please feel free to log in and look around the back-end of the site.

Thanks,
Kate

Comments

• Hi kateboden

It looks like CSS or HTML issue for this we have to inspect your site then we can help you better. please deactivate your coming soon plugin and then let me know. 

Thanks
    A
  • Hi there,

I have deactivated the maintenance mode now.

Many thanks,
    Kate
  • Hi 

Its looks like you have customized code in your core theme file. Please have a look in screenshot http://prntscr.com/jlwzcs

If you want to show your widget text like that in screenshot let me know. so we can provide you customized code.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi Abhishek,

Yes please, if you could let me know the customised code that would be great.  

Are you also able to fix the alignment issues at the same time?

Many thanks,
    Kate
  • Hello 
    Now check your footer section showing perfect . 

Thanks 
  • Hi Akhilesh,

The footers are now displaying correctly, many thanks for your help - you can close this ticket now.

Kind regards,
    Kate
  • Hi 
    Okay Grt!
    Glade to know that its resolve !

Thanks 
This discussion has been closed.