Is it possible to use the 'Recent Projects' section as the Blog/News on home page?

Is it possible to use the 'Recent Projects' section as the Blog/News? Instead of having the design for the blog layout on the homepage, can we use the design for the project layout instead? We only need bite sized news. 
We like this layout for the Blog on homepage... (attached)

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 12.49.11.png

Comments

• To do so, you need to create a child theme of Busiprof PRO theme. Ignore if you have already running. Create a new file in the child theme with name index-blog.php and edit it, then paste the code in it from https://pastebin.com/WyU3DYpu

Save changes and activate your child theme.

Let me know did it work.

Thanks for contacting us :)
  • Hi, sorry I don't know how to do that. I've emailed you again.
  • Hi, @streetskitchen

Sorry, maybe I missed your mail. You can share your wp-admin-login details to my email address to add this change.

My email address: [email protected]

Thanks
  • OK great, I have emailed you. Thank You.
  • edited May 2018
    I asked to be notified of when you'd be working on the site - the site is LIVE!! I now cannot revert back to my previous theme either!! This would have been useful to know before you made changes!!

• I have only installed PRO theme. Still does not add any changes to the theme. I am just emailing you about it,

Could you reply me my email address?

Thanks
  • Thanks so much for your help, after a bit of wrangling it seems to be working now. 
  • Glad to help you @streetskitchen

You can rate us with your kind review if you like our Theme and Support

Thanks for contacting us :)
This discussion has been closed.