The opening of subpages in service

edited October 2014 in HealthCentre
:\">

Comments

• The opening of subpages in service, for example, shows the pages then with the picture on the left and a long text column to the right. How can this be changed so that the text is distributed over the entire page and the image on top?
  • Hi 

Pls clearly explain your issue  . 

And also send us Screen Shot of section oh which you facing problem .

Thanks

Akhilesh

• How can we have the text at the hole space there not only in one colum?
    portfolio.gif
    535 x 330 - 73K
  • Hi

For this you need to edit core theme file.

Firstly I recommend you to create a child theme , than, copy paste the file  single-healthcenter_project.php of parent theme  in the child theme folder.

Secondly Edit the file and find this  different Two    line of code 

LIne NO 24                        <div class="col-md-8">

Line No 32                     <div class="col-md-4 hc_portfolio_detail_sidebar">

And Replace it with it 

<div class="col-md-12">

<div class=" hc_portfolio_detail_sidebar">

Thanks 

Akhilesh 
  • Many thanks, I will modify that the next days! :\">
  • wunderful, your advice works fine, thanks so much. But now the Image is spread over the hole page on top. How can we get the original size of the Image comes to display on top of the page?
  • edited October 2014
    Hi 

For this you have to create a Child theme

To create a child theme  follow this link
    After creating a child theme follow the given below instructions :

Firstly create a single-healthcenter_project.php file into the child theme directory

then copy the code from single-healthcenter_project.txt (which is given below in the attachment ) file and

paste into single-healthcenter_project.php file of your child theme directory.

and save the changes.

Thanks 

Akhilesh
    single-healthcenter_project.txt
  • Excellent, it works as desired. I have the code text inserted into the existing child only in the file "single-healthcenter_project.php" using copy and paste. Many thanks! You might close this request.
This discussion has been closed.