The Editor Situation has changed! How may I edit now some files - the theme is activated?

edited October 2014 in HealthCentre
:-/

Comments

• Hi,

Thanks for using our theme.

Kindly elaborate this issue.

Either send the screenshot or website URL.

And also specify the location where this issue occur.

Let we know for further assistance

Thanks

Akhilesh
  • My be it comes from an automated Update of Wordpress: suddenly there is a WP-Editor at the Dashboard! I had the Impression, you have added that Plugin to solve some questions I had in the past. Please remember: at www.europaclinic.net, the social menu Icon disappeared. Now they are there again -thanks-, but only in the footer area not.
  • edited October 2014
    Hi 

If you have problem with wp-editor  plugin , You can deactivate it .

In footer section icon url some unnecessary text is automatically added . Pls remove it by following the given below instruction.

Go to Theme Folder >> css folder >> then find the blue.css file .

In this file line no 409 fine the below lines of code 

.hc_footer_social a.facebook {
        background: url('../WebBFrei/HealthTheme/WebritiOrginal/healthcentre-pro/images/social/facebook_footer.png') no-repeat 0 0;
    }
    .hc_footer_social a.twitter {
        background: url('../WebBFrei/HealthTheme/WebritiOrginal/healthcentre-pro/images/social/twitter_footer.png') no-repeat 0 0;
    }
    .hc_footer_social a.linked-in {
        background: url('../WebBFrei/HealthTheme/WebritiOrginal/healthcentre-pro/images/social/linkedin_footer.png') no-repeat 0 0;
    }
    .hc_footer_social a.google_plus {
        background: url('../WebBFrei/HealthTheme/WebritiOrginal/healthcentre-pro/images/social/google+_footer.png') no-repeat 0 0;
    }

And replace it with this line .

.hc_footer_social a.facebook {
        background: url('../images/social/facebook_footer.png') no-repeat 0 0;
    }
    .hc_footer_social a.twitter {
        background: url('../images/social/twitter_footer.png') no-repeat 0 0;
    }
    .hc_footer_social a.linked-in {
        background: url('../images/social/linkedin_footer.png') no-repeat 0 0;
    }
    .hc_footer_social a.google_plus {
        background: url('../images/social/google+_footer.png') no-repeat 0 0;
    }

Thanks 

Akhilesh
  • I appreciate very much your advice. It works fine. But there are more of that "../WebBFrei/HealthTheme/WebritiOrginal/healthcentre-pro/" text in some other codes. Do I have to change all that - even if the theme now works fine?
  • Hi 

Yes  , change all that you find that url remove it (WebBFrei/HealthTheme/WebritiOrginal/healthcentre-pro/)

Thanks 

Akhilesh
This discussion has been closed.