.flex-btn background

edited April 2018 in Busiprof
Hi, I would like the .flex-btn background (the blue 'Contact Us' button on the slider) to change colour on hover and focus to red but when I put the code into the custom css other things change too - the menu items background and the logo background change on hover to red too! I am probably putting the wrong code in, could you advise please. 

This is the code I put in (it doesn't work without !important):
.flex.btn a, a:hover, a:focus {
background-color: #bd293a !important;
}

Comments

• Hi, @netopyrka

Paste the below CSS rules in your theme's custom CSS box:

.flex-btn:hover, .flex-btn:focus {
        background-color: #ff0000;
    }

Let me know did it work.

Thanks
  • edited April 2018
    Hi, no that didn't work. The red I want is #bd293a but that's beside the point. The point is that when I use the custom CSS for the flex.btn, other backgrounds change on hover as well (the menu items now change to red on hover, the logo background, the portfolio items etc.) and I don't want that. I only want the Contact Us button in the slider to change colour. I have deactivated the Under Construction plugin now so you can go and see what I mean. The website is www.bohemtranslations.com. Thank you. 
  • Hi imraz, I think I did something wrong last time. I have tried it again and it works, thank you :)

• edited April 2018

Glad to help you!

If you like our Theme and Support, you can rate us with your kind review: Here

Thanks for contacting us :)
This discussion has been closed.