Issues following Wordpress, Theme and Plugin updates

Hi there,

Following recent Wordpress, Theme and Plugin updates I have encountered a few new issues on my site (beautiful-naturally.co.uk), even though I use a Child theme:

1. Missing pages and broken links: there are 2 broken links on the homepage - Gift Vouchers (should link to the Gift Vouchers page but doesn’t) and Brochure (should link to the Brochure page but doesn’t) - I can’t work out how to update these links as I can’t see where these items exist in the back-end of the site any more - have they moved following the theme update?  I thought they were in the ‘Services’ section but can’t find that anywhere?  If you could tell me where to update these links that would be great!  Upon further investigation the actual pages (‘Brochure’ and ‘Gift Vouchers’) also seem to have disappeared - where might they be found?  I definitely didn't delete them.

2. One of the footers is still not centred

3.  On the ‘Meet the Team’ page I need to change the word ‘Designation’ to ‘Role’ - we had done this previously but for some reason it has reverted back.

4.  On the ‘Contact Us’ page the Google Map is not displaying any more - here is the link so that you can see it on Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/ztPPmL6xny42  

5.  On the ‘Contact Us’ page it would be great to hyperlink the email address and telephone number - is it possible to do this?

Please let me know if you require any further information from me - I have a holding page up at the moment but please feel free to log in to the back end (details have been emailed directly to you recently) to have a look around.

Many thanks
Kate

Comments

• Hi kateboden

Your subscription plan has been expired. Please renew your subscription plan to received continue support and theme update .

Thanks
    A
  • Further to the items listed above, I have spotted another anomaly: on the 'Contact Us' page where the Opening Hours are listed, all opening and closing times are listed as "x:xxam - x:xxpm" (e.g. "9:30am - 5:30pm") with the exception of Wednesday which is displaying as "9:30 - 22:00".  Please can you change this as this was written somewhere into the code rather than using the Theme Customiser.

Many thanks,
    Kate
  • Apologies, I didn't realise my subscription had expired.  I have now renewed it and would be grateful for your continued support :-)

• Hi there, I'd be grateful for an update on these issues please - any thoughts?
  • Hi kateboden

Sorry for the delay response.

This will happen cause of the plugins update have some CSS and js code that conflict with the theme and another plugin. So please deactivate all your plugin one by one and then check.

Let me know if still, you are facing the same issue.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi there,

I have tried with the plugins but this hasn't made any difference I'm afraid.  Please could you let me know about the following:

1. Missing pages and broken links: there are 2 broken links on the homepage - Gift Vouchers (should link to the Gift Vouchers page but doesn’t) and Brochure (should link to the Brochure page but doesn’t) - I can’t work out how to update these links as I can’t see where these items exist in the back-end of the site any more - have they moved following the theme update?  I thought they were in the ‘Services’ section but can’t find that anywhere?  If you could tell me where to update these links that would be great!  Upon further investigation the actual pages (‘Brochure’ and ‘Gift Vouchers’) also seem to have disappeared - where might they be found?  I definitely didn't delete them.

2. One of the footers is still not centred

3.  On the ‘Meet the Team’ page I need to change the word ‘Designation’ to ‘Role’ - we had done this previously but for some reason it has reverted back.

4.  On the ‘Contact Us’ page the Google Map is not displaying any more - here is the link so that you can see it on Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/ztPPmL6xny42  

5.  On the ‘Contact Us’ page it would be great to hyperlink the email address and telephone number - is it possible to do this?

6. On the 'Contact Us' page where the Opening Hours are listed, all opening and closing times are listed as "x:xxam - x:xxpm" (e.g. "9:30am - 5:30pm") with the exception of Wednesday which is displaying as "9:30 - 22:00".  Please can you change this as this was written somewhere into the code rather than using the Theme Customiser.

Many thanks,
    Kate

• Hi kateboden

Please share your site url so we can check and help yu better.
    Also please create a separate ticket for all other queries. Multiple queries in single thread create complexity to handle better support query.

Thanks