Busiprof Pro, Beaver Builder, and Yoast SEO

Okay guys, you've been batting a thousand on my requests for help. I've looked elsewhere in the forum as well as online and can't find an answer.

I'm using Busiprof and pages on the site are a mix between text editor and page builder (Beaver Builder). I running the Yoast Plugin for SEO and I've seen this elsewhere, Yoast is not pulling from the Page Builder.

1. Is there a page builder other than Beaver that will work with Busiprof Pro and work with Yoast?
2. Is there another action I can take for the page-builder within Busiprof Pro to work with Yoast?
3. Any other ideas?

I really don't want to redo all these pages.

Thanks!
Josh

Comments

• Your query is related to the plugins. At our end, Beaver Builder plugin works fine with Yoast plugin and Busiprof theme. Please confirm Yoast plugin settings for pages like as in the screenshot.

However, another plugin you can use for page building i.e. Elementor Page Builder

Let me know did it work.

Thanks for contacting us :)
  • edited April 2018
    Double checked settings per screen shot. If I'm on text-editor, the Yoast plugin works as designed. As soon as a I go to page builder and save, Yoast doesn't pull from the page in page builder and says it's not SEO optimized.

So before I change to a page builder I'm not familiar with, you're saying the Beaver Builder plugin works with Yoast and your theme? I'm running the free version of Beaver Builder. Can you confirm the theme and Yoast works with the free version of Beaver Builder?

Thanks Imraz

• Yes, the free version of Beaver Builder is compatible. If possible you could share us your admin details to my email address, so I can able to debug the issue.

Thanks
  • Thanks imraz but I've gone ahead and removed all builder pages and built from scratch. 

You can close this thread.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.