Loading Site

Hi Sir
 I'm looking to find a way to speed up the loading of my site www.erreciesse.it, cause the TESTIMONIALS part is too low to be loaded.
More in this part, the problem with the size of the picture still not be solved.

Any help?

Thanks

Comments

• edited March 20
    Hi rcssrl,

We have checked your site you are using the 2.54MB image in your testimonial and in your portfolio section 7.50 MB image. That's why your site takes a long time to load please reduce your image size then check.

Thanks
  • oK GREAT.

What about the Testimonial picture size? As you have seen it is distorted, could I fix it?
  • Hi rcssrl

You can use 100*100 images resolution in testimonial.

Thanks
    A
  • What?  8-|
    and how?
  • Hi rcssrl

Currently, your testimonial image is 200*62 crop your image in 100*100 height and width and then upload.

Thanks
    A
  • I can't change 100*100 because it is scalar. I can do 100*31 but nothing change. The quality is still the same
  • Hi

You have to create your image in same dimension 100*100 or 200*200 to perfectly in testimonial.

Thanks
    A
  • At least is not impossible to recognize, but it's not possible to enlarge the square like the CLIENT sections square to show better the picture?

If it is possible..

Thanks
  • Hi rcssrl

Add the given css code in your theme custom css box to show your testimonial image like client section image.

Go to in your Wp-dashboard >> Appearance >> customizer >> header settings >> cusstom cs sbox 

.testimonial-area img {
        height: 100px;
        margin: 0 auto 27px;
        width: 200px;
        border-radius: 0;
    }

Thanks
    A
  • Great thanks.
  • Hi rcssrl,

Glad to know its work for you.

If you like our theme and support please share your review on wordpress.org https://wordpress.org/support/theme/wallstreet/reviews/?filter=5

Closing this ticket.

Let me know if you have any other questons.

Thanks
    A

This discussion has been closed.