Help to recover changes when upgrading to 2.4.2

I'm upgrading my site to Appointment Theme 2.4.2 and I've recovered almost all the changes made to the template on the new version but I could't recover some changes you have made directly to my site. I've compared and migrated all changes to css and php to the new version but I still don't get the same effects in the new version.
Specifically I need to recover the changes you have made directly in the following discussions:

I have setup a new site where you can compare both functionalities:
http://cabrus.com.ar/portfolio-categories/estuches-anteojos/ (the original site with the old theme version but with all the efects ok)

The changes I need help to recover are:
_ Horizontal alignment: images aligned at the bottom of them or at the bottom of their title/descriptions
Vertical alignment: center in the page
_ The whole images should function as links (the same as the plus sign or the magnifying glass)

Thanks!

Comments

• Please, I need an answer on this.
    Thanks.
  • Hello
    Sorry for delay reply . 

Lets take step by step process . 
    TO prevent lost of changes you need to create child  theme . 
    Kindly create child theme . To create child theme refer this link .
    Ignore this step If you already created child theme  . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh

• Hi 
    To center the image add the below css code inside the custom css box . 

div#myTabContent {
        text-align: center;
    }
    .portfolio-area {
        float: none;
        display: inline-block;
    }

Let me know for further assistance . 

Thanks 
  • Great! Your code for alignment worked ok!

The only things left to recover are the changes you have made directly in the following discussions...
    ... where the whole images should function as links (the same as the plus sign or the magnifying glass).

You could see it working right now in the production site (but with the previous version of the theme)...

Thanks!
  • To solve this issue I've been in contact with "Akhlesh nagar IA" through email, but since "May 17, 2018, 8:55 AM" from my last email to him, I didn't receive any more news.... I've attached all the conversation through email with him.
    I need to close this... The last things to solve are:
    _ The plus sign should be shown when there is a link to go deeper in the hierarchy. 
    _ The magnifying glass should be shown when there is NO link and you need to "magnify" or zoom the image.... 
    Please, could you help to resolve this?
    Thanks!

Gmail - [Webriti Support Forum] akhilesh sent you a message.pdf
  • Hi @curtid

We are really sorry for the delay.

We have resolved your issue please allow us to close this ticket.

Thanks
    A

• It's resolved. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.