instagram

Dear Sir is it possible to add Instagram link in the header like for facebook and twitter?
Ho can i?

Thanks

www.erreciesse.it

Comments

• edited February 2018
    Hi, @rcssrl

Soon we are launching a new update of theme & that will have a social icon of Instagram also. I will update you on the same thread.

Thanks
  • Ok great!
  • Hi, @rcssrl

Our latest version of Wallstreet theme is now released. You can download it from member area.

Let me know if your query been resolved.

Thanks
  • Really it doesn't work! 
     And i can find it in the automatic updates.

Have i import that like a child theme?
  • edited February 2018
    Hi, @rcssrl

You need to update the theme manually. Either rename the folder of old Wallstreet theme or delete the old Wallstreet theme folder if you are using a child theme ( for any code modification). 

But if you have made changes in theme files directly without using a child theme, then you need to replace the modified files in child theme first before deleting the old theme folder.

After all, update the theme. Follow the link to update the Wallstreet theme.

Further again, if you face problem while installing the theme, let me know I will install this for you. Email Id: [email protected]

Thanks
  • This is the error code WP gives to me:

PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
  • Hi, @rcssrl

Please send your admin details to my email address, I will install the theme update for you.

Thanks
  • ok thanks
  • Hi, @rcssrl

I have installed the latest Version:  2.2 of Wallstreet Pro successfully. The new version has a social Instagram icon as well as for Vimeo also.

Please check & let me know if it's fine on your side.

Thanks
  • Ok thanks. Everything is fine

• Glad to help you!

Any issue, feel free to ask again.

We would really appreciate if you could provide us a kind review here:

Thanks for contacting us :)
This discussion has been closed.