Call to Action

Is it possible to get widgets in the call to action to appear side by side like in the additional one category?  Either that or get the background of Additional One to be the theme colour? 

Comments

• Hi craigmckee

Sorry for inconvenience.

It is not possible to show widget like the additional one section in the call to action because html markup is different.

But you can change the background color of Additional One section.

Kindly add the below css code in custom css box for change the background color.

Go to wp-dashboard >> Appearance >> customize >> header settings >> custom css 

.additional_section_one {
        background-color: #db2723 !important;
    }

.additional_section_one h1, .additional_section_one p {
        color: #fff !important;
    }

Let me know did it work.

Thanks

• That has worked a treat.  Is it possible to link the colour to the colour I have set in the Theme Style Settings so I don't have to change it in two places and also, I have added a text widget now and the text is white (great!) but the title is grey - can I change it so the title text is white too?
  • Hi craigmckee

Kindly share your site URL So we can take a look and assist you better.

Thanks

• www.soothingsoul.co.uk
  • Hi craigmckee

Changing the color where you want from Theme Style Settings is part of core code customization which is beyond the scope of our theme support.

So you can tell me where you want to change the color i will give you some css code.

And use the below css code in custom css box for the text widget title.

.additional_section_one .widget_title h2 {
        color: #fff !important;
    }

Let me know did it work.

Thanks

• That's done it!  Thank you.  
  • edited February 2018

Glad I was able to help you. If you’re happy with our products and support, please leave us a kind review here:-

Let me know for further assistance.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.