Image on home page

I have integrated a slider at the honme page. The loading time ist rather long (about 30 seconds). Therfore, I would like to replace the slider by a single image that has the same size and postion as the slider. Is this possilbe?
Kind regards
Volker

Comments

• Hi 
    If you don't want slider and want only one image . 
    Kindly delete  other post from the featured slider post  . 
    Use only one post and set featured image as your need . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh 

• Thanks. I have already done this. It works but the loading time of the slider image is very high. It needs more than 30 seconds until the image appears although the rest of the page is already visible. Is there another way? In the first thst with the wall street theme I have used before the wall street pro theme there was a faster option to integrate images in the front page.
    Kind regards
    Volker
  • Hi 
    There is no other way . 
    You need to use  website optimize tool . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hi,
    the loading time of the slider image is really rather long. Sometimes it blocks and is not shown. The size of the slider image is only 198 kB. Other images and parts of the website are much larger and the loading times are negligible. You can have look at the site at
    http://speaker.volker-quaschning.de/
    What website optimize tool do you suggest?
    Kind regards
    Volker

• Hi 
    Website optimization is another part , its beyond the scope of our theme support . 
    I am not sure but you can refer  below link it will help you to optimize your website . 
    Refer below link1  link2   link 3   . 

Let me know for further assistance . 

Thanks