Unique header plug in

Hi!
I’m trying to use the Unique header plug in but it seems that the responsiveness somehow disappears. The header became too short on a large screen. I tried to make it longer 2000X500 instead of 1600x400 and it worked on one screen but not on another. I sometimes can see the default picture behind. And on some screens the picture is not high enough. Especially on tablets.
Replacing the header using the tool within Wall Street worked just fine but then I have the same header everywhere.
Here is a link to my site http://norlanderdramatik.se

Please help.

/Urban

Comments

• edited December 2017
    Hi
    Thanks for contacting to us . 
    To make header image in full width at bigger screen . 

Go to Appearance >> customizer >> header setting >> custom css box . 
    Add the below css code inside the custom css box . 

.page-mycarousel img {
        width: 100%;
    }

Let me know for further assistance . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hi I have tried that (found in another thread) bu it doesn’t seem to affect the Unique headers plug in
  • Thanks
    I have tried again and now thats ok
    But another thing is still wrong. The title in the page is shown above the light area, and the light area is very narrow. See the attached file.

It´s not a problem on a wide screen but occurs as I make the window smaller.

/Urban

IMG_0022.jpg
  • I got rid of most of the menu items and installed the plug in "Responsive menu" and Now it works fine.
    Is it possible to deaktivate the responsive menu that is built in in the template? The plug in works better
  • Hi 
    Ok dear I will discussed about this with our technical department team . 
    Thanks for choosing webriti. 
    Look forward see you again at webriti. 

Thanks 
This discussion has been closed.