Translate place holders contact form and homepage slider in 2 languages

Hi,
I'm setting up my new website with wallstreet pro in 2 languages.
I have a couple of questions:

1. How can I translate the place holders in the contact form? In the english version they are ok, but in the Italian version they are still in english.
The button text instead translated by itself when I set up the new language.

2. How can I translate title, text and button text of the homepage image slider?
I need the same image in both version of the site but title,text and text button must be in italian on the italian site and in english on the english site.

Comments

• Can I have an answer pls?
  • Hi ciccio

Let me know if you have any confusion.

Thanks
    A  
  • I've already checked that link but it doesn't work.
    First of all I'm not using the premium plugin WPML but I'm using Polylang.

I've checked "string translation" in my admin area and I couldn't find the texts of the slider and the services to translate.
    Same things for the place holders of contact form.
    I also installed Polylang Theme Strings (that it is similar to WPML String Translation add on) but it couldn't find any extra strings to translate.

Check the enclosed image.
    I wanna to translate the text on the slider and the services section in english in the english version of my website.

Can you help me?
    Immagine.jpg
  • Hi ciccio

To make multilingual slider and service kindly follow  given thraed https://webriti.com/support/discussion/4556/slider-and-service-translation-using-polylang

Let me know did it work.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi,
    many thanks that worked great.

One last thing: How can I translate the place holders of the contact form?
    Now they are in English but on the Italian version of my website I would like them to be in Italian.

Thanks
  • Hi ciccio

Gald to know that.

Can you please let me know about your theme version. because in our latest theme version we have already provided Italian language support.

Thanks
  • Hi,
    the version is 2.1.6
  • Hi ciccio

Please share your site url.

Thanks
    A

• I'm sorry but I cannot share the URL with you because I can see the website that I'm building just from my office PC.
    If you type the URL from another PC you will see the old website of my company that is currently hosted on WIX servers.  It was my new hosting provider Siteground to do this while I'm still setting up my new website.

Here enclosed you can find a screenshot of the contact form page on the italian version.
    As you can see the text in the button (invia il messaggio) is in Italian but the placeholders are in english.
    It seems that just the text of the button translated itself when I switch the language.
    The placeholders remain in english in both version of the site.

placeholders.jpg
  • Hi 

OK no problem. please check there it_IT.Mo it_IT.po files available in your  theme lang folder 

GO to theme directory >> functions >> lang

Have a look in screen shot http://prntscr.com/hbzomp

Thanks
    A
  • Hi,
    yeah I have those files and I see that in the it_IT.po the placeholders are translated in italian.
    What do I need to do now?
  • Hi 

Ok don't worry please continue your work and when you are on live then share your site url so we can take a closer look and try to figure out the issue on your end.

Thanks
    A
  • hi,
    pls see enclosed image.
    Is there a way to change the position of the subtitle of the featured slider and of the button?
    As you can see in the enclosed pic now it's not easy to read the subtitle because  of the image in the background.
    I would like to put it in a position similar to the red rectangle in the enclosed pic.
    And the button right below it.
    How can I do it?
    Thanks
    homepage.jpg
  • Hi ciccio

Kindly create a new ticket for every new query. Handle multiple queries in single thread create complexity to handle better support query.

Thanks.
    A
  • Hi,
    my new website is online now and as you can see the contact form placeholders of the italian version are still in english.
    Website here: www.jeming.it

Thanks
  • Hi ciccio

Ok share your site admin details on email id [email protected]

so we can check on your end and fixed this for you.

Thanks
    A