Feed Not Displaying

Hi! :)

I have just read the last post regarding the feed not showing up but I was unable to find any details as to what was causing the issue. I am having an issue right now with my feed not showing up. I am using the short code: [facebook-feed]

It was working great up until now. The only thing that I have changed recently was implementing an SSL certificate. Could that be the issue? Here is my website: https://stonypointanimalclinic.org/facebook-feed/

Thank you so much for your time!

Take care,
Kari

Comments

• Hi kariellen35,

Can you please let me know about your Facebook feed plugin version. so we can check and let know. 

Thanks

• Yes. I am using Facebook Feed Pro version 1.0 and Wordpress 4.8.1
  • Hikariellen35

There was an issue in our old plugin version. please download the latest plugin from webriti amember area here 

Login to webriti amember area download Facebook feed pro zip file 

Go to in your wordpress plugin page delete your Facebook feed pro plugin and upload latest plugin zip file.

Let me know  

Thanks
    A
  • So you do not provide updates after one year????? That is un-heard of! I can understand a one year limit on support but NOT a Plugin Update!

If that is seriously the case than I want my money back.

An plugin that is not updated is a website SECURITY issue. Not providing your customers with your plugin updates makes our websites vulnerable. I have never heard of an author not providing a paying customer with updates! If you cannot provide me with updates than I will have to purchase a plugin that will, but not before you give me my money back!