Theme conflict

Hello,

I just purchased this plugin and it's not working with my theme - the Newspaper theme by tagdiv.

Do you guys offer any assistance to get the plugin working or is a refund my only option?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Sure we will refund your money if we are unable to fix your issue. 

Kindly share your website URL. so we can close look and let you where the issue is.

Thanks
    A
  • Thanks for the quick reply. Is it possible to share a link privately?
  • Hi

Ok no probleam share that on my email [email protected]

Thanks
    A
  • Ok will do. Thanks.
  • edited August 2017
    Hello gbilawa,

I have checked your website URL that you send us. The newspaper theme has its own way to show featured image of the post. For this reason, our plugin does not change alt and title value of featured images used on your website.

If It is possible to share your login detail of your website. 

You are using newspaper theme which is not using core functions for displaying feature images, but, don't worry this can be taken care off but for that, we need the access to your theme so that we can provide you the solution. Do not worry about anything since this plugin does not save anything in the database, therefore, nothing will be to your site.

Thanks,
    Prakash
  • Okay thanks Prakash.

If you provide an email address to me, I will send you login credentials for the domain.

Thanks again.

• Kindly share your login detail on this mail id [email protected]

Thansk,
    Prakash
  • Ok will do. What permissions level do you need - editor or admin?
  • If possible make me an admin.
  • Okay you've been added.
  • Hi gbilawa,

We have fixed this issue of image seo optimization for your website.
    Kindly check your website again.

If you have need more help let me know.

Thanks,
    Prakash