Text color of links in posts

Currently, when persons are linked in a post, the text color of this link is red. Is it possible to change this color? Also, the "share" link is red. It would also nice to change this.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi
    Thanks for contacting us .
    If possible share your site URL , so that we can assist you better .

Thanks
  • HI 
    Any update here ?

Thanks 
  • edited August 2017
    Hi Akhilesh,

Sorry for the late reply! The site URL is http://www.dynsyslab.org/?p=1606
    As you can see, the font color of the linked names in the posts is red and it would be nice to change this.

I also have a second question: is it possible to hide in each post the name of the Facebook page ("Dynamic Systems Lab at ...") and the profile picture and to change the font size and position of the date displayed?

Thank you for your help!
    Kind regards,
    Julian
  • Hi 
    For changing color of the link text  and share button . 
    For this you  need to add below css code . 
    So install  wp add custom css plugin that is freely available on wordpress.org repository 

Then go to  wp-admin >> Find Add Custom css . 
    Add the below css code  int he box . 

p.wff-post-text a {
        color: #333333 ! important;
    }
    a.wff-social-media.wff-link-tab {
        color: #79b51d;
    }

Change color code value ad your need . 

Thanks 
  • Hi Akhilesh,

Thanks for your quick and helpful reply! It worked.

Do you know how to approach the second question I mentioned in my post above? I would like to know whether its possible to hide the name of the Facebook page and the profile picture and I would like to change the font size and position of the date.

Thank you,
    Julian
  • Hi Akhilesh,

Two more questions just came up (in addition to the one mentioned in my post above this):
    1) Is it possible to change the color of the feed separators independently from the author text color?
    2) For each post, there is too much space above and below the line with the links "View on Facebook" and "share". How can I decrease this space?

Thank you for your help!
    Julian
  • Hi @fjulian
    Sure we will  assist you dear . 
    Never bundle multiple issue in single thread , It create complexity to  handle better support query . 

Pls create separate ticket for your each  issue .
    So that we can assist you better . 
    I am closing this ticket . 

Thanks 
This discussion has been closed.