Beautiful Service Page Template Missing

Hi, how do I get the "Beautiful Service Page Template" showed in the theme ADV? 

Thanks 

Image attached. 
Schermata 2017-07-26 alle 12.23.23.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi patrick_64

Sorry for the inconvenience.

we have removed service template in our current theme version. so you can not use the service template.

Sorry, we forget to remove this image from theme detail page. 

We can provide you custom code to show your service on any post and page. this will look like the attacyed screen shot http://prntscr.com/g0jscl

Please share your URL.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi abhishek, 

thanks for your reply. Too bad you removed that template cause it was useful. In particular I was diggin the possibility to add read more button that expanded the text. Can I implement this in the service display in the home page? 

Thank you 

Pat 
  • Hi patrick_64

To add read more button to expanded service text requires lots of code customization.

This is the beyond the support we offer.as much as I’d love to help you with some custom code, it’s beyond the support offered for our products which consists in bug fixing and documentation. However, we recommend you to hire a freelancer who will do the job for you. Hope you understand.

Thanks
    A
  • Hi abhishek, 

sure I understand. can you just suggest me some good freelancers or freelancers company to contact (preferably online). 
    Then I guess you can close the topic. 

Thanks

Pat
  • Hi patrick_64

Sorry for this we don't know any of the freelancer that can do this for you.

closing this ticet.

Thanks
    A
This discussion has been closed.