Is the app down?

I can't get the feed to show through Shortcode.
And on your demo page it's showing:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$updated_time in /var/www/webriti.com/wp-content/plugins/fb-feed-pro-for-demo/facebook-feed-shortcode.php on line 1138

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$from in /var/www/webriti.com/wp-content/plugins/fb-feed-pro-for-demo/facebook-feed-shortcode.php on line 1167

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/webriti.com/wp-content/plugins/fb-feed-pro-for-demo/facebook-feed-shortcode.php on line 1167

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$from in /var/www/webriti.com/wp-content/plugins/fb-feed-pro-for-demo/facebook-feed-shortcode.php on line 1169

Comments

• I can confirm the Free version still successfully populates.
    So to me it seems like Pro version is still dead, and looking at demo at https://webriti.com/facebook-feed-demo/

Any estimate time for a fix?

Or any steps to resolve what I'm doing wrong? Have cleared cache, and 'cache duration' = none.

Cheers
  • Can we please get this elevated and cleared up?
    Can anybody else confirm this problem?

Attached photo of Free version. The Pro version problem simply has nothing after the 'FACEBOOK FEED' white separator. No error message at least, as far as I know.
    racerproducts1.jpg
  • Same here - no feed.

Please advise.
  • Hi @fabricdigital , @minisquid

There was an issue in our old plugin version. we have fixed is our latest version kindly update your plugin with the latest version.
    and let me know.

Thanks
    A
  • Thanks, this is now working. I had to re-upload the plugin as there was no update showing as available.
  • Hi minisquid,

Glad to know its work for you if like our plugin and support can i ask you for a good review here 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

We are always here for your help.

Thanks
    A
  • Thanks for the support and fix. Does anybody know how frequently this happened in the past?

Cheers.