Hashtag feed not working

I am attempting to set up a feed of posts using 2 hashtags. I've logged into my account to get the access token, selected the hashtag radio button, filled in my hashtags, checked display common, and selected image on the dropped down. I think I should be able to just insert [easyinstagramfeed] to display the feed of my 2 hashtags but nothing is displaying at all. Here is a link to the live page.

Comments

• Hi janaedixon

Can i ask you for share your hashtag here so we can test this on our end? and check what's going wrong .

Thanks
    A
  • #createalifeyoulove and #MotivationalMonday

I put them in the plugin without # symbols. I also copy/pasted from my most recent post to make sure there wasn't a typo. At the very least there should be one post but really there should be over 20. Doing some trouble shooting of my own last night if I put the second hashtag a bunch of posts come up including one on mine. If I put just the first one only one post comes up even though I use that hashtag on every single post of mine and other people use it too.
  • Hi janaedixon

First let me clear these all hashtag are available on your account media if yes follow given instruction.

1. select user id end enter your user id this 1530713094
    2 Enable "Filter user feed with the specific hashtags" and Enter your both Hashtag here 
    createalifeyoulove,MotivationalMonday

3. check on "Show common feeds tagged by multiple hashtags."

4. Save 

For more clear instruction have a look in screen shot http://prntscr.com/fgumsg

Let me know did it work

Thanks
    A

• Now I get the following error message
    NO feed to match given criteria. please check your given general settings
  • Hi  janaedixon

Its working perfect on our end with above-given settings have a look in screen shot 

Result page screenshot http://prntscr.com/fh9hot
    plugin backend page settings screenshot http://prntscr.com/fh9i43

Please share your plugin settings page screenshot so we can take a closer look and let you know. whats going wrong.

Thanks
    A

• My settings screen looks different than the one you provided. Also I want all of the images with the two hashtags, not just my own.image
  • Hi janaedixon
    We are really sorry for the inconvience 

Can you please share your site Admin details on my email id [email protected] so we can test this on your end and fixed this for you.

Thanks
    A
  • Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue, was this resolved and how?
    Thanks
  • Hello @abhishek and  @akhilesh and Webriti Support -
    Can someone get back to me about this I have emailed and sent a message through the contact form and haven't gotten any reply. I am on a deadline and if I can't get any answers will need to get a refund. Please let me know if this is possible?
  • Hi liarphoto

Sorry for the inconvenience. Again instagram API change Hashtag. So we are working on new API and try to solve this ASAP.

Thanks
    A
  • Ok I am going to need a refund because client site is due now and I have to have a hashtag function.
  • Hi liarphoto

Sure we will refund your money. Please send your query on [email protected]

Thanks
    A