sumary category

As you can see a summary of the posts I post in the categories section, my web www.alexreina.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello
    Kindly more clear your issue .
    So that we can assist you better .
    Thanks
  • Al seleccionar una categoría o etiqueta del blog, dejar todo el post con un extracto y el botón para leer más. Tal como aparece en la página principal
  • When you select a category or label of the blog, leave all the post with an extract and button to read more. As it appears on the main page
  • HI 

In my understanding you wan to add READ MORE button on your blog page if please refer this article http://www.wikihow.com/Add-Read-More-to-Wordpress

If also its not works deactivate all your plugins one by one and then check again your blog page .

Let me know did it help you.

Thanks
    A
  • I did not use it, I did not explain myself well, in the previous topic, when I wrote a post it comes out as in the main web, where it posts last posts, but when I use the categories widget I get all posts of the same Category the complete post and I would like it to come out as in the main page
  • Hello @bitacora

Sorry for you inconvenience  dear  , but we have confusion what do you want exactly . 

Are  you want read more button(Like the home page recent news section ) on category page . 
    Pls clear us so that we can assist you better , if possible explain via snapshot . 

Thanks 

• Problem solved, thanks for your patience
  • Hey there,

Glad you figured it out! Cheers.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
    A
This discussion has been closed.