Using shortcode with no attributes causes php errors

When I embed the [facebook-feed] short code, I get the following php errors. 

use  [facebook-feed]  I get 

( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: my_post_text in E:\SERVER\htdocs\www.iii.dev\wp-content\plugins\facebook-feed-pro\facebook-feed-shortcode.php on line 953

( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: my_post_text in E:\SERVER\htdocs\www.iii.dev\wp-content\plugins\facebook-feed-pro\facebook-feed-shortcode.php on line 983

( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: share_title in E:\SERVER\htdocs\www.iii.dev\wp-content\plugins\facebook-feed-pro\facebook-feed-shortcode.php on line 998

If I add the share_title attribute to the shortcode the errors go away.  Can someone look onto this issue?

Comments

• Hi technimedia

Can you let us know which version of the plugin you are using. this should not be happening.

Also share your facebook page name so we can check this on over end and let you know about fixed.

Thanks
    A
  • I am using version 1.0

Facebook feed name is 

presidenttrumpexpose
  • Hi

Sorry its also working perfect on our end can you please share your site admin details on my email id so we can test on your end and find out the issue.

Sorry for inconvience 

Thanks
    A
  • I am working locally with Desktop Server and the site is not published yet.  Once its published and I am still getting the same errors, I will email you with that information.

Thank you,