Webriti Support Forum
WordPress Premium Themes
Manage Portfolio display
I settled a Portfolio Page (3 colums) here :
I need to manage this :
1 - Display "All" items ("Tout" in French) at the Page opening
2 - Display the Portfolio items by "Title" instead of by "Publish date".
It requires core code customize soi will suggest you to add customize code in child theme you can read more about child theme here
Now Follow given instructions.
1. Create a child theme you can use this plugin to create child theme
2. Go to in your theme directory and copy portfolio-3-column.php and now go to in your child theme directory and paste here portfolio-3-column.php file.
3. Find attached code in
and replace in your child theme portfolio-3-column.php file.
4. Activate your child theme
Let me know did it work.
Many thanks for ypur reply !
I done your changes, but doesn't work !
I've achieved to make the ghanges !
But there is always a problem of display order on Portfolio category Tabs.
See attached file :
Follow given instructions to display category as you indicated in screenshot.
1. Go to in your child theme directory >>
2. Find the code in
and paste in portfolio-3-column.php
3. Install and activate given plugin from wordpress.org
4. Now here you can arrange your category as you want to show.
Let me know did this work.
Any update here.?