Facebook feed affects homepage header

Whenever the feed is enabled and added to my homepage, the feed itself works and looks good but it affects the homepage header.  The headers is moved down slightly so it's covering up the top of my main images on the homepage.   My web host thinks there is a css conflict.  Any help would be appreciated.

-Josh, [email protected]

Comments

• Whenever the feed is enabled and added to my homepage, the feed itself works and looks good but it affects the homepage header.  The headers is moved down slightly so it's covering up the top of my main images on the homepage.   For some weird reason, it also affects two of my other pages sidebars.  My web host thinks there is a css conflict.  Any help would be appreciated.

-Josh, [email protected]

• The header navigation items in the attached screen shot should be up close the top.  If the Facebook Feed Pro is activated and placed lower on the home page, it affects the nav items at the top.  When I deactivate it, it automatically also deactivates my slider revolution plugin (annoying) and then the nav items go back to the top where they belong.  Please help. 
    Screen Shot.jpg
  • Hi

Let me confirm did you want to like this http://prntscr.com/e0xfmb

If yes add below given CSS code in plugin custom CSS box .

.site-header {
        padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px;

}

Thanks
    A
  • Thanks! I'll play around with this but will it force the black background under the header at all times??? I liked the transparent background under the text before. Thoughts??
  • That actually did help quite a bit 'abhishek' and looks pretty good.  The text still does display slightly lower than what it does when the plug-in is deactiviated.  Is there a value within that code we could add that would bring it up even tighter to the top????

• Hi jdhaasdmb

You can use this given css 

@media screen and (min-width: 1100px) { 
    .header-transparent .header-right-wrap {
        color: #FFFFFF;
        margin: -25px 0 0;
    }
    }

Let me know did it work.

Thanks
    A

• THat did bring the text closer to the top, however now when the user scrolls down to see content further down on the page the top line of the header gets hidden/covered.  To favor the content still being in view when scrolling, I went back to the previous code you suggested.  Unless you have an idea how to fix that issue to keep the top line in view when scrolling down, I'd leave it as it is now.  Thanks for all your help with this abhishek!
  • Hi jdhaasdmb

If don't mind can i ask you for share your site admin details on my email id [email protected]

So we can check this with deactivate plugin and find out where exactly its conflict.

Thanks
    A