Slider & other shortcodes

Where can i find shortcodes to display the home page "parts" on different pages.. 
for example I wish to present the slider on a specific post only... 
Or If I want to present the client section on specifi page... 
I know about the option to make some pages with client template.. portfolio template etc. I mean to put just on part of a specifi page... 
Usually there are shortcodes for that but I couldn't find any documantation about the Appointment Pro theme
Thanks  

Comments

• Hi @izenati 

Thanks for contacting us . 
    We did not manage slider and client section via short code . 
    So only we can  use appointment slider on home page only . 

But if you want to use slider on other pages you can done it with the help of meta slider plugin . 
    Download the the  plugin from this link . 

Let me know for further assistance . 

Thanks 

• Hi thanks and i love the theme. i know i sound like an idiot but i cant seem to get a slider to work on the home page. I've been through the whole rest of the theme and done almost everything no problem. all settings.
    Is the "smartslider" plugin yours?
    how do i just import a demo home page or a demo slider?
    i just want a hero slider on the front page under the front header, above services. it says it is fixed position, which is fine.
    I have tried inserting either a sample or my custom built slider, via your interface.
    man i'm sorry i've tried everything i can't figure it out.
    everything else is great
  • i have the demo slider in now,on the home page, using the "custom home page" template. Everything is great  but can't find where to edit its photos, etc. of the demo slider.
  • edited January 2017
    Hi

The Demo slider is for the demonstration purpose only.

If you want to add custom slider than refer this link http://webriti.com/help/themes/appointment/how-to-set-up-slider-in-appointment-theme/

IF still does not resolve your issue , Kindly share your site url  . 

Thanks