What is the latest version of WallStreet Pro

Hello.

What is the latest version and where can I find a Change Log to see if it is worth doing an upgrade?

Thank you

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi

Right now Wallstreat Latest version is @version 1.9.4 . 
    After downloading theme find the readme.txt file . Inside this file we maintain change  log . 

Thanks 
  • edited December 2016
    My subscription ended on Nov. 1.  What was the latest version at the time prior to the subscription running out?
  • The reason I am asking is that I am using v 1.7.5 and every time i would go to the "/amember" area it would give me the following error.  So I was never able to download the latest version before my subscription ran out.

An Error has occurred

exception 'Am_Exception_Db' with message 'Wrong key value passed to Am_Protect_Table_Vanilla(0)' in /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Record.php:774
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Record.php(750): Am_Table->loadRow(0, false)
    #1 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/application/default/plugins/protect/vanilla.php(97): Am_Table->load(0, false)
    #2 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Protect/Databased.php(471): Am_Protect_Vanilla->getLoggedInRecord()
    #3 [internal function]: Am_Protect_Databased->onAuthCheckLoggedIn(Object(Am_Event_AuthCheckLoggedIn))
    #4 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Event.php(815): call_user_func(Array, Object(Am_Event_AuthCheckLoggedIn))
    #5 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Event.php(838): Am_Event->call(Object(Am_HookCallback))
    #6 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Hook.php(204): Am_Event->handle(Array)
    #7 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Auth/Adapter/Plugin.php(16): Am_Hook->call(Object(Am_Event_AuthCheckLoggedIn))
    #8 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Auth/Abstract.php(67): Am_Auth_Adapter_Plugin->authenticate()
    #9 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Auth/User.php(69): Am_Auth_Abstract->login(Object(Am_Auth_Adapter_Plugin), '162.158.90.30')
    #10 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/application/default/controllers/IndexController.php(14): Am_Auth_User->checkExternalLogin(Object(Am_Mvc_Request))
    #11 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Mvc/Controller.php(128): IndexController->indexAction()
    #12 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Mvc/Controller.php(105): Am_Mvc_Controller->_runAction('indexAction')
    #13 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(307): Am_Mvc_Controller->dispatch('indexAction')
    #14 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Am_Mvc_Request), Object(Am_Mvc_Response))
    #15 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/App.php(1984): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
    #16 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/index.php(92): Am_App->run()
    #17 {main}:Wrong key value passed to Am_Protect_Table_Vanilla(0)
    #0 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Record.php(750): Am_Table->loadRow(0, false)

#1 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/application/default/plugins/protect/vanilla.php(97): Am_Table->load(0, false)

#2 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Protect/Databased.php(471): Am_Protect_Vanilla->getLoggedInRecord()

#3 [internal function]: Am_Protect_Databased->onAuthCheckLoggedIn(Object(Am_Event_AuthCheckLoggedIn))

#4 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Event.php(815): call_user_func(Array, Object(Am_Event_AuthCheckLoggedIn))

#5 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Event.php(838): Am_Event->call(Object(Am_HookCallback))

#6 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Hook.php(204): Am_Event->handle(Array)

#7 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Auth/Adapter/Plugin.php(16): Am_Hook->call(Object(Am_Event_AuthCheckLoggedIn))

#8 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Auth/Abstract.php(67): Am_Auth_Adapter_Plugin->authenticate()

#9 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Auth/User.php(69): Am_Auth_Abstract->login(Object(Am_Auth_Adapter_Plugin), '162.158.90.30')

#10 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/application/default/controllers/IndexController.php(14): Am_Auth_User->checkExternalLogin(Object(Am_Mvc_Request))

#11 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Mvc/Controller.php(128): IndexController->indexAction()

#12 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Mvc/Controller.php(105): Am_Mvc_Controller->_runAction('indexAction')

#13 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(307): Am_Mvc_Controller->dispatch('indexAction')

#14 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Am_Mvc_Request), Object(Am_Mvc_Response))

#15 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/App.php(1984): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()

#16 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/index.php(92): Am_App->run()

#17 {main}

Please contact webmaster: [email protected].

• Hi
    If you getting error message , it happens due to browser cache problem .
    Kindly clear your browser cache.
    Or Open the link in other browser /another system .

Thanks
  • It seems the error occurs when using IE and using the URL "http://webriti.com/amember" instead of http:///www.webriti.com/amember.

Either way, I want to be able to download the latest update that I was privileged to before the my subscription ran out.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.