As put two blog

edited June 2014 in Quality
Hi, I just want to know if it is very difficult to put two blog, with comments on the topic qualiy

Home        Portafolio       About Us        Sample Page   Contac Us    My blog 1     My blog 2

Comments

• Hi Mundopaves

Thanks for using our theme.

Yes! you can  put two blog in your site menu as per your request.

Here are provide some instruction.

1. Go to admin dashboard->page menu ->select My blog 1.

2. After that select Page template form right sidebar Template option.

3. For My blog 2 to follow the step 1 and  2.

Here you can use same blog otherwise different blog template. 

It will resolved your issue. If you have any problem let me know.

Thanks
    -Hari 
  • I will forgive but I'm not getting my version of wp is 3.9.1 and did not find the section on admin dashboard-> page menu ->, would appreciate if you could be a little more esplicito, thank you very much, your support I value lot.
  • Nothing much I look I find what you say.
  • I'm testing what has put me and I can not get it to work, Igul is that I have not explained well.

What I seek is to have on my website are two blogs on different subjects and do not mix with each other, the user who is viewing a blog you do not mix the post on the other blog, in short, two blogs that do not mix or post or comments.
  • Kindly share the urls of the two blogs
  • I just have a blog now, what I want to do is have two in my template Bkog pro quality.
    Www.bujalance.cocinasybanos.es
  • Its just like category archive. Create two categories and move your posts/articles, accordingly, in these categories.

Now add these categories as menus . 

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • Hi,

any update here ?

Thank's

Sunil
  • Hello. And me please, on this topic. I also made two categories of the blog and set up as you said. But I would like to see the appearance of materials was as a template "blog thumb feature image". This can be done?
  • edited December 2014
    Hi,

Sorry for your inconvenience.   

sorry i can't get/understood your point clearly , so please describe me  exact what you want and what your need.

which template would you like to see the appearance of materials .

Thank's

Sunil

• I'm creating a blog №1 and blog  №2 and I sorting them by category, adding them to the menu. When I open the page with a blog, they have the appearance of materials for the pattern "blog full feature image" and I want to look was in pattern "blog thumb feature image"
  • edited December 2014
    Hi ,

please replace your blog-thumb-feature.php template file with given below blog-thumb.txt file code .

Copy this text file code and paste this code in your theme directory blog-thumb-feature.php template        
            file and save it.

hope clear my point.

Thank's

Sunil
    blog-thum.txt
  • Thank you very much, it working
  • I added a categories to the menu. But different category again show the same content.

http://обживайка.рф/?cat=5
    http://обживайка.рф/?cat=3
  • Maybe it should be done with the help of a child theme?
  • edited December 2014
    Hi,

firstly you will create child theme , follow this link for creating child theme 

Link .

then after your category template php files put inside your child theme package.

now you will follow this instruction for add your category menu's on your theme goto on 

Admin panel dashboard >> Appearance >> menu >> go Categories drop-down menu >>
           click on this menu >> and >> checked your category menu >> click on add to menu button .

your category menu is visible in menu list then check primary menu >> click on save menu       button  

hope clear my point .

Thank's 

Sunil

• Hi,

Let me know further assistance.

Thank's

Sunil
  • Hi,

Did resolve your issue.

Thank's

Sunil

• Hi,