Corpbiz V1.6.1 - Page Header Image

edited November 2016 in Corpbiz
Hi,

I find it impossible to change the page header image and I followed a couple of guides on this forum both for the specific Corpbiz theme and generic instructions but none of them works.

First of all I simply cant find "Header settings" which some of the forum guides refer to:

Second I tried the plugin Unique Headers but that didn't work either http://www.nordtalent.se/om/ :

Third .. also tried to play around with the CSS but that did not work either:

Please advice

Comments

• Hi 

Kindly update new theme package bcoz this feature available in new theme package. 

Update your theme package with our latest version kindly follow below links.

any confusion let me know

Thanks.
  • Hi,

Thanks for the swift reply.

The only file available for downloading on my personal account on Webriti login is V1.6.1.

And at the moment it is not possible to login:

An Error has occurred

exception 'Am_Exception_Db' with message 'Wrong key value passed to Am_Protect_Table_Vanilla(0)' in /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Record.php:774
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Record.php(750): Am_Table->loadRow(0, false)
    #1 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/application/default/plugins/protect/vanilla.php(97): Am_Table->load(0, false)
    #2 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Protect/Databased.php(471): Am_Protect_Vanilla->getLoggedInRecord()
    #3 [internal function]: Am_Protect_Databased->onAuthCheckLoggedIn(Object(Am_Event_AuthCheckLoggedIn))
    #4 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Event.php(815): call_user_func(Array, Object(Am_Event_AuthCheckLoggedIn))
    #5 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Event.php(838): Am_Event->call(Object(Am_HookCallback))
    #6 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Hook.php(204): Am_Event->handle(Array)
    #7 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Auth/Adapter/Plugin.php(16): Am_Hook->call(Object(Am_Event_AuthCheckLoggedIn))
    #8 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Auth/Abstract.php(67): Am_Auth_Adapter_Plugin->authenticate()
    #9 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Auth/User.php(69): Am_Auth_Abstract->login(Object(Am_Auth_Adapter_Plugin), '162.158.134.145')
    #10 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/application/default/controllers/LoginController.php(224): Am_Auth_User->checkExternalLogin(Object(Am_Mvc_Request))
    #11 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Mvc/Controller.php(128): LoginController->indexAction()
    #12 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Mvc/Controller.php(105): Am_Mvc_Controller->_runAction('indexAction')
    #13 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(307): Am_Mvc_Controller->dispatch('indexAction')
    #14 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Am_Mvc_Request), Object(Am_Mvc_Response))
    #15 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/App.php(1984): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
    #16 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/index.php(92): Am_App->run()
    #17 {main}:Wrong key value passed to Am_Protect_Table_Vanilla(0)
    #0 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Record.php(750): Am_Table->loadRow(0, false)

#1 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/application/default/plugins/protect/vanilla.php(97): Am_Table->load(0, false)

#2 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Protect/Databased.php(471): Am_Protect_Vanilla->getLoggedInRecord()

#3 [internal function]: Am_Protect_Databased->onAuthCheckLoggedIn(Object(Am_Event_AuthCheckLoggedIn))

#4 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Event.php(815): call_user_func(Array, Object(Am_Event_AuthCheckLoggedIn))

#5 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Event.php(838): Am_Event->call(Object(Am_HookCallback))

#6 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Hook.php(204): Am_Event->handle(Array)

#7 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Auth/Adapter/Plugin.php(16): Am_Hook->call(Object(Am_Event_AuthCheckLoggedIn))

#8 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Auth/Abstract.php(67): Am_Auth_Adapter_Plugin->authenticate()

#9 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Auth/User.php(69): Am_Auth_Abstract->login(Object(Am_Auth_Adapter_Plugin), '162.158.134.145')

#10 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/application/default/controllers/LoginController.php(224): Am_Auth_User->checkExternalLogin(Object(Am_Mvc_Request))

#11 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Mvc/Controller.php(128): LoginController->indexAction()

#12 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/Mvc/Controller.php(105): Am_Mvc_Controller->_runAction('indexAction')

#13 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(307): Am_Mvc_Controller->dispatch('indexAction')

#14 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Am_Mvc_Request), Object(Am_Mvc_Response))

#15 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/library/Am/App.php(1984): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()

#16 /var/www/webriti.com/amember/index.php(92): Am_App->run()

#17 {main}
    Please contact webmaster: [email protected].

• HI
    If you getting error message , it happens due to browser cache problem . 
    Kindly clear your browser cache. 
    Or Open the link in  other browser /another system . 

After downloading theme refer this link to upload theme . 

Let me know for any confusion 

Thanks
  • I had to change browser from Microsoft Edge to Firefox, clear cache did not solve the problem.

However I still only have version 1.6.1 on my download page:

• I can see version 1.6.4 now.

Thank you very much
  • Hi

If  you allow can I close this ticket .

Thanks 
  • Please go ahead and close the ticket.

Once again thank you very much for the swift response.
  • edited November 2016
    HI

IF you really like our theme and support pls give rate us here 

Look forward see you again at webriti. 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
This discussion has been closed.