alter style lightbox overlay

How can I change the css of the lightbox overlay. Tried to change the .lightboxOverlay styke in lightbox css file but doesn't have any effect. Is it overruled by any other style I don't know about? Would be nice if this could be a backend design setting - if it isn't already... Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi 

Add this custom css snippet in your plugin custom css box 

custom Instagram feed pro >> custom css and js >> custom css

.image-container:hover .after {
        background: rgba(154, 19, 19, 0.6) !important;
    }

change color code as your need.

Thanks for your feedback. Relay this is a good suggestion to add this feed overlay color setting in option panel.

Let me know above given code works for you.

Thanks
    A  
  • thank you for quick reply. Looks like this only applies to the thumbnail hover which is OK as well. Can I make the same thing work for 'onclick' overlay detail page? Full size image overlay or whatever it's called. thanks.
  • Hi jeroenv

Sorry we can not understand next on which page you want overlay can you please indicate with screen shot so we can assist you better

Thanks
  • I now have the feed overview page with thumnails - your custom code works here for the mouse hover effect on those thumbnails. Now when I click an image (with 'Enable Pop-up Lightbox' in settings checked) I will get the full image shown in a lightbox right? Default that is a dark grey overlay wich I would like to change in lighter color.
    screen-lightbox.png
  • Hi 

also add this given css in plugin custom css box

.lightboxOverlay {
        background-color: #bcbfc1!important;

}

change color code as you need 

Thanks
    A
  • Ok, used the wrong tag. Works now. Thanks for the quick help on this!
  • Hi jeroenv

Glad to know that its works now 

If you like our plugin and support kindly post your review https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/easy-instagram-feed/reviews/?filter=5

Let me know if you have any other qestions.

Closing this ticket.

Thanks
    A
This discussion has been closed.