Theme Update?

Any new updates for Appointment theme?

Comments

• Hi
    To update the theme package refer this link .

http://webriti.com/help/common-docs/tutorials/how-to-update-pro-theme-package/

Let me know for further assistance .

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • HI

Did your issue resolve ?

Thanks 
  • I downloaded the update; however, it will not install. Suggestions? I uploaded the FTP file, clicked install, and it's telling me I already have a folder. I also deactivated the theme and tried it as well, and I got the same message.
  • HI srose95

its sounds you have not rename appointment theme folder or delete your old version appointment  theme folder 

to upgrade pro theme with latest theme version.

1. first you have to need delete  old appointment theme folder  or rename that then you can upload your latest theme package.

let me know  did it work 

Thanks
    A

• I'm sorry. I don't understand what you're saying. Am I to delete the folder from my WordPress or on my desktop. I downloaded the update, and it came as a .zip file. Where is the folder located that needs to be deleted???
  • Hi

The folder is located into the wp-content << themes folder << .  If you did not delete the old theme folder kindly delete the older version theme folder then again upload the theme . 

To install theme via FTP Refer this link  .

LInk 2  . 

If still  you are unable to update the theme , Send me your wordpress admin details at my email address 

So that we can check whats going wrong with your end . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • If I delete the old theme folder, will it delete all of my stuff?

• You said earlier this:

1. first you have to need delete  old appointment theme folder  or rename that then you can upload your latest theme package.

What would I name the folder? If I delete it, will it erase my work?
  • edited July 2016
    HI

If you delete the theme folder , You will lost  the  changes you have made into the core theme  file . 

Other things are remains same . 

So make sure and take  back  up of those file you have made changes  into the code of theme file   . 
    To prevent the lost of changes  when we update the theme package . 

Better way  use of child theme . 
    Create child theme and put  the changed file  into the child theme  folder . 
    To create child theme refer this link  . 

Let me know for further assistance .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Okay. Thank you, much. But---I don't want to create a child theme yet, as I have not altered any code.

So---you said this earlier: The folder is located into the wp-content << themes folder << .

Where might I find the location of this?
  • HI

Ok dear If you are unable to located the   wp-content << themes folder << . 

Upload theme via wp-dashboard method . 
    Refer this link  . 

Thanks 
  • Thanks, but I've tried this several times, and I continually get that the install has failed. Please refer to the first message I sent.

I don't give out admin privileges. 

All the other themes I update via the dashboard upload fine - without any glitches or problems. 

Why does this one not do the same?
  • Please close this thread. I've uploaded the update. 
This discussion has been closed.