Portfolio strip showing tabs instead of posts?

edited April 2014 in HealthCentre
Hi, 

I would like to know if there is any possibility to change the code in order to have the 4 portfolio-project images at the bottom of the front-page showing the portfolio tabs, instead of showing the last 4 portfolio entries. Plus, would it be possible... if I click on any of them, to take me to the Portfolio-4-column Template with the selected tab "active".

Many thanks.

Comments

• Hi Yunny

No need to edit any code for changing post order. The plugin will do refer this thread .

You can add custom link from Portfolio Featured Project Details box find in each of the portfolio item.

Let me know for any confusions 

Thanks
    Priyanshu

• edited April 2014
    Hi Priyanshu,

Thank you, but that's not what I need...probably I explained myself wrong. In the index-service (main page) the 4 pictures show the posts (the last four) included in 'projects', as specified in the code:

<div class="row">
    <?php  
    $pp_count_posts = wp_count_posts( 'healthcenter_project')->publish;
    if($pp_count_posts > 4)
    { $pp_count_posts = 4; }
    $args = array( 'post_type' => 'healthcenter_project','posts_per_page' =>$pp_count_posts);
    $project = new WP_Query( $args ); 
    $class=array('class'=>'hc_img_responsive');
    if( $project->have_posts() )
    { while ( $project->have_posts() ) : $project->the_post(); ?>
    <?php 
    if(get_post_meta( get_the_ID(),'meta_project_link', true )) 
    { $meta_project_link=get_post_meta( get_the_ID(),'meta_project_link', true ); }
    else { $meta_project_link = get_post_permalink(); } ?>

The posts I've included in the Portfolio-4-column are ordered in 6 categories. What I want to  show in the main-page are not the posts. I want to show the Portfolio Categories.

And if this is possible, I need to do the following: when you click in one the items in the main-page, to lead you to the Portfolio-4-column template with that category selected (in blue) showing the posts that contains.

Can you help me with this?

Many thanks!
  • Now I understand But, see Its a part of customization, for this you need to higher a developer and if you want us to customize this than that would be done on chargeable basis.

Let me know what you prefer

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • Hi Priyanshu,

How much would it cost?
  • Hi

Can you mail us the exact requirement you want themes[at]webriti[dot]com

Lets continue over  this on email

Thanks
    Priyanshu
This discussion has been closed.