Category ALL repeated constantly

edited April 2014 in HealthCentre
Hi, 

I am facing a problem with this theme. When editing the Portfolio Categories I added some new ones to fit my content. I changed the name of the category ALL to TODOS (in Spanish), but I kept it as the default category. When I refresh the page, suddenly there are more than 50 ALL category for no reason. Can't understand it. Am I making something wrong?

Many thanks in advance!
Captura ALL.PNG
1144 x 294 - 9K

Comments

• I've realised that this happens when I change the name of "ALL" by any other name. Then, the category "ALL" starts appearing constantly and I can't undo it. There must be a mistake somewhere...
  • Hi Yunny

We have found the bug. Will mail you the updated files shorty.

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • Hi Yunny

I have fixed project portfolio category issues.Now you can rename the Default 'ALL'  category to 'TODOS'

Follow the instructions mentioned below.

Download all the attachments .

Copy the taxonomies.text file  code to the file located at theme-directory ->functions ->taxonomies-> taxonomies.php

Similarly copy the other text files to there respective php files for example copy the code of portfolio-2-clumn.txt to the file shortcode-2-portfolio.php likewise copy the 3 and 4 columns files.

Also make sure that after rename reassign the project to the 'TODOS' category.

Thanks
    Hari
    taxonomies.txt
    portfolio-2-column.txt
    portfolio-3-column.txt
    portfolio-4-column.txt
  • Hi Yunny

Did the above solution worked.?

Thanks
    Priyanshu
  • Hi Hari and Priyanshu,

Many thanks. I didn't see your answer till today, I am sorry, so I tried with a plugin that inserts a portfolio with categories, because my client needed a solution urgently. Anyway, I will test in another test-website the solution you give me and I'l let you know if it works.

Many thanks!
This discussion has been closed.