Buttons

My website wink eye doctors dot com
Love your theme - have recommended it to others!

1)Mobile MENU button text -  I read in your post how you helped a customer in putting the word "menu" on the mobile view BESIDE the menu button
I have not tried this yet, but is there a way to change to 3 horizontal lines on the mobile phone menu button (where they they click to see the menu) - instead of having the 3 horizontal lines, have the text "MENU" appear in the button center
2)Is it possible to have more than one call out button (see #4 in my snap shot). Have two beside each other (Text then one button has a link for one place like driving directions followed by text and next button like Call now. Both aligned horizontal on the same strip? What about on top of another if this not possible (2 seperate strips)?

3)Call out button - Is there a way to control the the thickness (height) of the call out strip? What about color?
4)Is there a way to have the callout button right next to the text rather than text on left extreme and button on right side of strip?
5)Area before testimonial space and below portfolio area - how to minimize this white space.(snapshot#5)
Thanks so much!

2.png

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Hi dear 
    Never bundle multiple ticket into the single thread . 
    Bz it create complexity handle better support query . 

Lets take step by step process . 

For your first issue follow this link 

And tell me . 

============================================
    For  your #5  five issue . 
    Add the below css code into custom css box . 

.hc_home_border {   margin: 0 px ! important; }

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hi

For your # 3 issue  . 

Add the below css code into custom css box . 

.hc_callout_area {  padding-top: 6px ! important; padding-bottom: 6px ! important;  }

Change value as your need .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Thanks Akhilesh,

Issue 3  resolved

Issue 5 Code .hc_home_border {   margin: 0 px ! important; } did not do anything.
     Did not affect Area before testimonial space and below portfolio area - how to minimize this white space.??

1)Issue 1 Mobile MENU button text. I already know about the link  
    See attachment.  I did not like the way it looks, it is on top of the3 horizontal bars and makes the blue strip really wide.  See Picture A. I would like B referable (The word Menu instead of the 3 whote horizontal bars) or at least C if B not possible (Menu beside 3 white horizontal bars)

6)  Is there a way to automatically have the expanded mneu on the seen by default on the mobile site - instead of having to click to expand. Ie go to website and its exapnded form - click to compress (basically the reverse of what it is now)
    Thanks Akhilesh

1.png
  • Hi

For your no 5  issue again add the below css code into custom css box . 

.hc_home_border {   margin: 0px ! important; } 

Thanks 
  • Hi

For  your  # 1 First issue . 

follow the given below instruction .

1 Open the header.php file located in your theme folder .

2 Find the below lien of code on line no 125 126 127 

<span class="icon-bar"></span>

3  And replace it with below line of code . 

<h4 class="hc_mobile_menu">Menu</h4>

Let me know for further assistance .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh

• Hi

Did your issue resolve ?

Thanks 
  • Looks perfect mobile menu says MENU instead of the 3 horiz bars, thanks, one last question regarding change the color of the word "menu" currently in black. I used the following code (looked at your answers to others) but it didnt work so I tried it again (pasting into the custom CSS area) without the "p" and without the "a" and it worked - will this be a problem 

This didn't work:

.hc_mobile_menu p a

{
    color:#FFFFFF !important;
    }

This did work:
    .hc_mobile_menu
    {
    }
  • Hi

For changing  color  correct css code  is . 

.hc_mobile_menu
    {

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Looks great. Thanks! I have attached a snap of how it appeared so your customers can see in case they want the same thing. Please close ticket. Thanks for your support

menu.PNG
This discussion has been closed.