An independent testimonial page integrated with home page feature

edited March 2016 in wallstreet

Hi.

There is no Slider Control for the testimonials.

No way to stop it from rolling so that the reader can actually read a lengthy testimonial.

It would therefore be great to have an integrated (feature) testimonial page just like Blogs so that they visitor can view a list of Testimonials.

Integrated so that the top 3 Testimonials on that page appear on the home page testimonial section.

Please comment.

Comments

• Hi nicolun

let me confirm you want to display testimonials in just like blog template format layout .

you can control your testimonials form customize panel settings 

go to in you customize panel >> testimonial settings >> home testimonial settings >>

here you can change your testimonial settings

Thanks'
    Abhishek

• Hi

Let me clear are you want  3 column layout  of testimonial section on home page . 
    Like such  . 
    See the snapshot .

Or Want individual testimonial page template having 3 column layout . 
    FTA 

Thanks 

testimonial section.png
  • Hi

Any update here ?

Thanks 
  • Negative...

There are two parts here...

1. The need to for a Testimonial Template so we can have a nice looking page called, Testimonials.  Something like this for example > http://www.stojanovich.com/testimonials-about-a-chiropractor-in-walnut-creek/

2. To have this page integrate itself as part of the Home page so that the 3 most recent testimonials (on the Testimonials page) automatically become part of the Testimonial Slider on the Home page.

Like this

**Testimonial Page**

1.  Wow these guys are great

2. Great Service

3. Super Amazing

4. I am happy I bought this

**Testimonial Slider on Home page**

<slide1 - Wow these guys are great>     <slide2 - Great Service>    <slide3 - Super Amazing>

This is one option for my request.

OR

To be able to put slider controls (like the banner slider controls "<"     Slide1    " >") so that the reader can stop the Testimonial slider from rolling so they can have time to read the testimonial.

Bottom line, I think Wallstreet needs two beautiful and well-designed page templates.  One, a nice FAQ template (see http://www.cohenslawfirm.com/faq/arraignment_hearing_drug_weapons_charges_queens_new_york/), and a Testimonial template.

• Hi 

It too confusing for us what do you want exactly . 

Pls clear us step by step process . 

So that we can assist you better .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh 

• I guess my first request is for Wallstreet to have a Testimonial Page Template.  Hopefully, a stylish looking template similar to this example so that I can have an independent menu item called, Testimonials

http://www.stojanovich.com/testimonials-about-a-chiropractor-in-walnut-creek/

• Still waiting for a response
  • Hi

The styling for   individual testimonial page   you want  . 

Its a part of  layout designing   .  Such type of template not related to our theme . 
      Its required much code customization . 
    And beyond the cope of our support . For this you have to hire a developer . 

Sorry for you inconvenience . 

Look for ward see you again at webriti . 

Thanks 

• Please read the message I've sent to your inbox.  We've realized that not being able to manage our testimonials better has become a problem for our customer facing image.
  • You can close this threat please.
This discussion has been closed.