contact form - how to send email notification to sender?

Dear support,

I found the sender did not receive a confirmation to his / her email address submitted. How to make it right, so that they can receive a customized confirmation email?

Thank you!

Comments

• Hey Sophyao

Right now its not possible with our contact page template if you required that then we suggest you to use contact form 7 plugin

let me know 

thanks
    Abhishek

• i see. 

but i like your contact form style better. is it possible create a contact form just like your design in contact form 7? how to call out the elements on the contact form? such as large map, right side widget and social media icon?
  • Hye 

yes you can use these all thing in your contact page simply follow given instruction 

go to in your theme directory >> contact.php 

find attached contact.txt file and replace code in your contact.php file 

go to line number 28 and change your contact form short code shortcode 

plz do that then we will help you to styling the contact form field styling like our rambo theme 

Thanks
    Abhishek

contact.txt
  • Thank you. I'm in the process of checking contact form plugins. I saw recent comments for Contact Form 7 are negative.
    have you worked with other plugins that offer similar functions such as custom mesage and support insertion to any post or page?
  • ok you can use ninja forms plugin go here

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • Hi Abhishek,

Thank you. I've installed Contact Form 7 and Ninja Form as you suggested.

I'd like to double check with you: the file you previously attached works for v2.0 as well, correct?
  • HI Sophyao

yes  you can use this 

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • Thank you, it's working.

Please close ticket.
This discussion has been closed.