How to delete complete footer

Hi there

I wish to delete complete footer, except all right reserved titel, see print screen

Thanks

Comments

• Hey Karima

follow given instructions 

go to in your wp admin panel >> appearance >> widget 

remove all widget from footer widget area 

let me know 

Thanks
    abhishek
  • I tried before but there isn't any widget in footer area, see print screen. I saw them on the left site and tried to delete it there but wasn't possible. 
    see no widgets in footer.png
  • Hello 

ok then you can use this trick go to in your theme custom css box add this 

.hc_footer_widget_area{display:none;}

Thanks

• This code again deletes complete footer, I wish to have still the copyright text in the footer. 
  • Hi 

Remove the  previous css code  .hc_footer_widget_area{display:none;}  from  custom css box   .

And add the below  below css code into custom css box . 

.hc_footer_widget_area {     padding: 0px 0 20px; }
    .col-md-3.hc_footer_widget_column {
        display: none;
    }  

Let me know for further assistance . 
    Thanks 

• Hey 

I Also resolve this issue . 

Pls check and tell me .

Thanks 

• I did like you said and the call out area that you have changed the colour of, changed back to blue. 

.hc_post_date { display:none !important; } .hc_post_detail a { display:none !important; } .navbar-nav > li > a{border-right:1px solid #BA55D3 !important;} #carousel .flex-active, .slide_thumb > li:hover, .slide_thumb > li.active{background-color:#B163a3 !important;} .hc_comment_form_section { display:none; } .hc_post_detail a { display:none; } .hc_footer_widget_area { padding: 0px 0 20px; } .col-md-3.hc_footer_widget_column { display: none;  .hc_callout_area{background: #B163a3!important;} .row.hc_callout_area a { background: #B163a3!important; }

• Hi

How it is correct pls check again 

Thanks 
  • yes, all good now.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.