css customize

edited March 2016 in Appointment Theme
By using custom css box , I changed font family, but nothing changed. I assume some code in each category set its font but not by overall font family. Is that correct?
If there's a way to change the font at once, please let me know how to code in custom css box.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hye masaist

let me know which font family you wan to use  then we provide you best solution 

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • Thank you, Abhishek

Pls find the code below. I changed the highlighted part from 
    "Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif
    to "メイリオ, Meiryo, Osaka, “ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3”, “Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro”, “MS Pゴシック”, “MS PGothic”".

changed part is

Appearance>customize theme>template>style sheet

body {
        padding:0;
    background: #ffffff;
        color: #727272;
        font-family: "Open Sans", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 15px;
        line-height: 25px;
    background-attachment: fixed;
    }

• Hey 

kindly find attached screen shot and confirm this is your font style if yes then plz follow given instruction 

go to in your theme diretory >> style.css

and replace all font-family with メイリオ, Meiryo, Osaka, “ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3”, “Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro”, “MS Pゴシック”, “MS PGothic

your font family 

let me know did it work 

Thanks

- Just another WordPress site.png
  • Thanks, I'll try.
    Actually I just tried using "header setting>custom css" and wrote this code below. And most of the fonts are changed wxcept for main  global menu...Do you have any idea why this happend? 
  • I followed your instruction, but result was the same. Some part changed but others didn't change...like main global menu
  • Site url plz