Blog Post dates, comments, and author's name

Is it possible to add the date when the blogs are posted without the number of comments showing? And is it possible to have this with the author's name posted under the title?
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi

Are you want such type of layout  see the snapshot mention in this  link 

And  also clear .
    you want such type of layout on blog template or 
    Single view of blog template .

Thanks  

• Yes. Exactly. Thank you.
  • Hi

To remove number of comment ,
    Add the below css code into custom css box . 

.blog-post-date-area .comment { display:none; } 

And to change position of title and author name , follow the given below instruction . 

1 Find the content.php file (located in your theme folder ). 

2 Replace the code of it with the code of mention in this  link .

Let me know for any confusion .

Thanks 

• Thank you very much. There are two sets of code - raw text and raw data. Which one do I choose? Or do I choose both?
  • I was wondering if the background color of the date marking on the blog posts could be changed. Mine is showing red. I'd like for the color to be black. 
  • edited March 2016
    Hi 

You can copy either raw text code or raw  data code . 

Copy only any one . 
    For your color issue , Kindly share your  blog page  url . 

Thanks
  • Thank you, Akhilesh, but I've already taken care of it. I wanted it to have a washed out look. If you look again, you'll notice the image is just that. I changed my image in Photoshop and that changed it to the look I wanted. 

Go ahead and close this one. Thanks again.
  • My original comment---I was wondering if the background color of the date marking on the blog posts could be changed. Mine is showing red. I'd like for the color to be black. 

I was wondering if you have a CSS code where I can choose the color. I'm not sure I want black anymore. I'd like to try out several colors to see how they look.
  • My original comment---I was wondering if the background color of the date marking on the blog posts could be changed. Mine is showing red. I'd like for the color to be black. 

I was wondering if you have a CSS code where I can choose the color. I'm not sure I want black anymore. I'd like to try out several colors to see how they look.
  • Hi

To change background color of date . 
    Add the below css code into custom css box . 

.blog-post-date-area .date { background-color: #5A4949 !important ; } 

Change color code as your need . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Thank you. It works well.
  • HI
    If you allow 

Can I close this ticket ?

Thanks 
This discussion has been closed.