"Our Team" Featured Image default resolution

What is the default resolution for the team member pictures?  I noticed the pictures I'm uploading are getting cropped off at the top and bottom of the picture when they display in the Meet our Team page.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    Hi 

We are planning to remove the cropping of image in the next version , already done this in the other themes. So if you want we will provide you the updated package in couple of days  time. 

But,if you want to fix it now, than you have 2 options 

First Option

Upload the new image of team member in the aspect ratio of 160 BY 170 or 320 BY 340 or 480 By 510 etc etc likewise, in this option you don't need to edit any code.

Second Option

Edit the file inside theme foler >> functions / resize_image / resize_image.php

and find this line of code 

add_image_size('webriti_team_member',160,170,true); and replace it with the line of code

add_image_size('webriti_team_member',1600,1600,true);

After this you have to upload fresh images of team members than the new size would be applied and it will cropped only when 
    the size exceeds by 1600 by 1600.
    Let me know which one you prefer.

Thanks
    Priyanshu

• Thanks - I can wait for the updated package.
  • May be you should first try this 

First Option

Upload the new image of team member in the aspect ratio of 160 BY 170 or 320 BY 340 or 480 By 510 etc etc likewise, in this option you don't need to edit any code.
  • I did try this, and while it does let me control where it crops, I had to crop off more than I would like in the picture.  I'd prefer if the pictures were more of a natural "photo" aspect ratio than a square shape since it cuts out detail we'd like to keep in.