How to translate a date

Hey, 

you close my discussion about translating date. I have got problem that our language isn´t in general settings - so I have to Installed it - but with installed czech language (cs_CZ)- date translating does not work.  
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey katerinacern,

Sorry thats closing by mistake

dont worry we are working all ready on your query find out a best solution and let you know 

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • Okay - thank you very much:) 

I am waiting for your message.

Have a nice day.

Thanks

Katerina
  • Hey kateriacern

let me know first as you mention in your previews thread you installed your language cs_cZ  language so plz confirm me you completely translate it 

because we installed wordpress in cs_CZ language and  it translate date successfully have a look in attached image

Thanks
    Abhishek
    translation images.png
  • Yes I installed cs_CZ language as you can see in attach - I have got only one idea, that it works when I have your Quality themes for free and when I buy Quality-Pro and install it from this time it does not work. Maybe it could be some problem? 
  • Hey katerinacern

let me confirm are edit in core file because date translation is working in our end  with pro version have a look in attached screen shot.

kindly share you site admin details on my email id so we find out issue and fix it for you 

Thanks
    Abhishek

•  
    translation images1.png