How to translate buttons

I would like to translate several buttons or standard texts. For example the "Read more" button below the posts or the "post comment" button. Where can I do that?

Comments

• Hey Tajanka

follow this link 

let me know if you have any confusion 

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • I went to functions.php and found the button information in line 80 instead of 100. I replaced it with the given code with the new one, but nothing happend. Also I would like to translate the sections below the button and in the post saying no comments (see attached)
    readmore.JPG
    comment.JPG
  • Hey 

let me confirm you are using this given code on line number 80

return ' <a href="' . get_permalink() . "#more-{$post->ID}\" class=\"blog-post-btn\">".__("
       Read more","quality")."<i class='fa fa-long-arrow-right'></i></a>";

if yes kindly share your site admin details on my email we will fix it for you 

Thanks
    Abhishek

• Hello Abishek,

yes it is the given code but it doesn't work. Is there another way to change this without leaving my admin password?
  • edited February 2016
    ok

follow given instructions
    1. go to in your theme directory >> index-blog.php an go to line number 55 and replace highlighted text with your language text
    <p><a class="blog-post-btn" href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>"><?php _e('Read More','quality'); ?></a></p>

let me know
    Your site url plz

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • That works fine :-) Thanks Abhishek.

My site URL is www.sonntagstexter.de

Maybe you can have a look at the comment section I explained about in the above post.
  • edited February 2016
    Hey 

Glad to know that it works for you!!

your site  is absolutely amazing. i am utterly speechless
    about your comment query we are taking in new thread 

can i deserve five star review on wordpress.org https://wordpress.org/support/view/theme-reviews/quality?filter=5

kindly create a separate ticket for other query 

Thanks
    Abhishek
This discussion has been closed.