Configuring google map on theme settings

Hi,

I tried by copy and pasting the ulr from the google maps page when open to my location. But, no map showed up on the contact page theme.

Comments

• Hi haivri,

its working fine on our end. may be you are creating wrong url plz follow this url 

let me know 

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • Hi @haivri,

any update here /

if you  have any confusion let me know we will help you.

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • Hi abhishek,

I am also having the same problem with my site. I followed your instructions and it still isn't working. www.millenniumequestrian.com

I would also like to find out how I can remove the 'website' input from the contact page. I have no need for it. 

Thank you,

Marc
  • HI

See Video snapshot of this link . 

And for removing website field  issue . 
    We can help you to remove website field from contact form but first let me confirm you do not required any addition filed at now and in future. coz in adding additional field required lots off code customization so  we suggest you contact form 7 plugin for add any addition field in form 

Thanks
    Akhilesh

• Hi Akhilesh,

I see the problem I was running into, when I clicked on the 'share' button I was just copying the link from there, not the embed link. All fixed.

I will never have a need for the 'website' box so I would like to have it permanently removed.

I tried filling out the contact form and never received an email from it. I tried installing the SMTP Mail plugin, once I activated it I couldn't figure out what to do next. Any help with this? 

Thank you,

Marc
  • edited February 2016
    Hi

To remove website field .

For this find and open  the contact-us.php file . (Located in your theme folder .)

Find the below lines of code on line no 107 108 109 110.

<div class="cont-form-group">
    <input type="text" id="website" name="website" placeholder="Website:" class="blog-form-control">
    <span  style="display:none; color:red" id="contact_user_website_error"><?php _e('Please Enter Your                                    Website','wallstreet'); ?> </span>
    </div> 

And remove it . 

Thanks 
    Akhilesh

• Hi 

Did the above solution work for you .

If you allow can I close this ticket ?

Thanks 
  • edited July 2016

This discussion has been closed.