contact us and google map

I noticed that the template customization area where I can add information for the Contact Page,  It appears that there is a blank missing...
The first heading is "Send Us a Messageis Street" with a blank below, and that populates the heading above the email Message form. Then the next heading is "Contact Address Line One" with a blank below, but there is no second line of the contact address... anyway, you might want to fix that on the next release.

The real question I have is how to I limit the width of the google map on the Contact Us page (using contact us template). The map is stretched across the whole page, but the message form is centered with a width. 

thanks

Comments

• Hi

To manage contact page in quality theme 
    Go to Appearance Tab << Customizer <<  Template setting <<  click on contact page tab  << 

And fill your required info . 

For your  google map stretched  issue .
    Kindly share your website url .
    So that we can assist you better.

Thanks
    Akhilesh
  • Hello Akhilesh,

I know how to edit the contact page, but there is a bug/inconsistency on that tab. 

See the attached picture, it also shows the google map stretching across the page.

Capture.JPG
  • edited January 2016
    Hi 

For this 
    1  open the contact-us.php file (located in your theme folder ).

2 Find the below line of code on line no 63 .

<div class="qua_google_map">
    <iframe width="100%" scrolling="no" height="400" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="<?php echo esc_url($mapsrc); ?>"></iframe>
    </div>

3 Replace the code of  it with the below line  lines  of code .

<div class="container">
    <div class="qua_google_map">
    <iframe width="100%" scrolling="no" height="300" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="<?php echo esc_url($mapsrc); ?>"></iframe>
    </div>
    </div>

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hi @adambeazley,

any update?

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • that did it thanks
This discussion has been closed.