own css in child theme?

Hello,

i`ve a question about using own css in a child theme structure.
I created a second contact form (with the contact form 7 plugin). The text in the textfields now
appear white/grey on a white background.
Now i want to create new css for those textfields and don´t know where to place them.

The second question is, how to change the text from the wallstreet-contact site, which is defined in
default.css
.blog-form-control { color: #e5e5e5; background-color: transparent; border: 1px solid #7b7f8c; }

I tried to create a css folder with a new default.css in my child theme structure, but it didn´t work.

Can you give me a hint, please?

Thanks in advance
Oliver

My Site:
www.strandhotel-niendorf.de

Comments

• HI oliverbeck,

if you wan to make your on css yo can put in your custom css box given in your theme customizer panel 

go to in your  admin dashboard >> appearance >> customize  >> header >> custom css >> custom css box 

here you can put your all css in this box. and save 

you can also use you customize blog-form-control clas css in custom css box 
    with !important

.blog-form-control { color: #e5e5e5 !important; background-color: transparent !important; border: 1px solid #7b7f8c !important; }

let me know did it work 

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • Hi Abhishek,

it works!
    Again, great support.
    Thank you very much.

Regards
    Oliver
  • Hey oliverbeck,

Glade to know that its work for you 

if you like our theme and support kindly give a supper review on wordpress org  https://wordpress.org/support/view/theme-reviews/wallstreet?filter=5

its relay appreciate us.

Thanks
    Abhishek
This discussion has been closed.