How can I add the + to a text?

I'm a new user and I would like to add the + to the about us section, so if you click at the + you will get more information. How can I include this?

Comments

• See below what I mean.
    example.JPG
  • Thats an accordion effect. We have provide an accordion shortcode with the theme.

If you are just started working with this site than its best to import the dummy data this will help you in getting the exact pages as shown in our demo.

Or if you just want to add accordion effect than use the below mentioned snippet

[heading title="Welcome to Our Company" heading_style="h3" ]

[accordian fields="3" accordian_group="Team" accordian_title=",Our Mission,What We Do,Our Values" accordian_text=',Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet__ consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla vehicula feugiat blandit. Nulla facilisi. Nulla tellus nisi__ congue id. Lorem ipsum dolor sit consec tetur adipiscing elit. Nulla vehicula.,Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet__ consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla vehicula feugiat blandit. Nulla facilisi. Nulla tellus nisi__ congue id. Lorem ipsum dolor sit consec tetur adipiscing elit. Nulla vehicula.,Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet__ consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla vehicula feugiat blandit. Nulla facilisi. Nulla tellus nisi__ congue id. Lorem ipsum dolor sit consec tetur adipiscing elit. Nulla vehicula.'/]

• Great, it works. Thanks so much :-)
This discussion has been closed.