Testimonials - where is the sample content coming from?

I've enabled the Testimonials content on our site and it appears there's sample content there already and I can't figure out where it's coming from.  I'd like to be able to remove the sample content and start putting in our customer testimonials there.  When I check the Testimonials tab in the Wordpress Admin panel and the Testimonials tab is empty.

Is there some way to remove the demo content?  

Comments

• Hi 

To add your content in testimonial .
    Follow the given below instruction .

• To Add New Testimonial,Go To Testimonial ->Add New Testimonial.
    • Now Add an image for the Testimonial with Featured Image(Post Thumbnail).
    • In the Testimonial Description MetaBox,You can add your Testimonial Description.
    • In the Testimonial Author Designation MetaBox,You can add your Testimonial Author Designation.
    For more help read from our documentation link. 

Let me know for further assistance .

Thanks 
    Akhilesh
  • Hi,
    I can see where I can add testimonials, but right now there seems to be some sort of sample content there.  I wanted to find out how to remove the sample content so it doesn't show up amongst the other actual testimonials.
  • Hey syee99,

1. if you want to hide testimonial from front page then follow given instruction.

a) go to in your theme customizer panel >> Theme layout manager >> 

in theme layout manager area you have enable disable boxes pick testimonials text area from enable panel and drag in disable area  (for any confusion have a look in attached screen shot )

2. if you want to change default testimonial content then you can add testimonial how to add testimonial . it replace automaticaly from default to new that you  added.

let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks
    Abhishek
    testimonials.png
  • Hey 

Any update here?

if you have any confusion let me know 

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • I haven't had a chance to go back and redo this but it sounds like once I put some real content in there, the sample content will go away.
  • yes you right.

Thanks 

Abhishek
  • Hi

Any update here?
     if you have any confusion let me know.

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • Go ahead and close the ticket.  I haven't tried the solution yet but I'm sure it will be OK.
This discussion has been closed.