How to include posts in the page of "Blog"

Hi, in my menu, I have created one page of "blog". I just finished writing my first blog using "post" and published it. However, when I click "Blog" in the web menu, no posts were displayed there.

so how can I display all my posts in the page of "Blog" ?

Thank you !
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi 

For this you need to assign Blog template to the Respective blog page you have created . 
    Follow the given below instruction . 

• To show all your blog post . Theme Supports THREE different Type of Blog Templates ,1. Blog-With-Right Sidebar 2.Blog-With-Left-Sidebar 3.Blog-Full-Width
    • To use these templates You Just need to assign any one of the Templates to that particular Page.
    • In the Left Or Right Sidebar you can place a custom widgets or WordPress Defaults Widgets.
    For more help Read our theme documentation link 

Should you need any kind of furhter assistance , Feel free to ask us .

Happy to help !
    Akhilesh
  • Hi!

Thank you for your quick help!

One more question please. Now all my posts are displayed in "Blog" under your instruction. But I don't want every post to be displayed in full content, only a brief, and then "read more". How can i realize that?

Thanks !
  • edited December 2015
    Hi

For this you can use more tag tool of wordpress  which is available in  wp-editor . 

The more tag is added through  

post editor where you are adding your blog post content .

See the attachment  it will help you how to add more tag.

Thanks 
    Akhilesh

more tag.png
  • It works! thank you!

One more question please: how can I edit "author" ? I will have different authors. 
  • Kindly create separate ticket for separate issues.

Closing this ticket!!!

Thanks
    Priyanshu
This discussion has been closed.