Mobile Responsive Issue with Phone Number in Header

HI there,

The phone number displays perfectly on desktop but it not visible on mobile.   Summercampaha.com 

Comments

• Hi summercampaha,

its looking fine. you can test it here http://www.responsinator.com/?url=summercampaha.com/

can you plz share mobile name in which you facing this issue so we assist you better 

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • I checked it with the website you provide and the phone number seems to still be invisible while the email is present. I'm on an iPhone 6s Sprint

• its looks fine on our end plz share your screen shot

plz find attached screen shot 

Thanks
    Abhishek
    responsiveimage.png
    1M
  • The phone number is not visible as shown. Thanks
    image.png
  • Hi 
    summercampaha,

let me know you trying with clear your browser cache. if no plz fist clear your cache. then test again 

Thanks 
    Abhishek
  • I've cleared the cache on my phone.  I'm not sure why it showed up on your example.  My friends iPhone also shows the numbers as blank.  It only shows up when clicked on
  • Hi summercampaha,

may be its your browser issue.

let me know which browser you are using and also about version.

Thanks
    Abhishhek
  • I'm using safari. Every person who has an iPhone also sees the same thing. The number is missing.
    image.png
  • Hi  summercampaha

paste this css in your them custom css box 

.head-contact-info li{float: left;}

let me know did it work 

Thanks 
    Abhishek
  • Hi @summercampaha

Any update here ?

Thanks
    Abhishek
  • It did not fix anything. I just removed the number and put it under camp info. Thanks for trying to help!

2nd issue: my slider is loading with a 5 seconds delay. How could I speed this up? I lowered the quality of the photos and compressed the website but it still is having issues. Thanks