mobile dropdown menu

Hi again,

Our website is nearly there - I think I've gotten the hang of most of it and in particular, we like the way that drop down menus automatically expand on hover. However, when the site is viewed on a mobile device and the user selects an option, the menu appears for a second before moving on to the selected page, leaving the user no time to select another option. I have included some screenshots with captions to help explain this. Please let us know if there is any solution.
This is occurring on both of our Android phones, but we have not tested on iPhone.

Many thanks,

Andreja.
2015-11-03 20.48.50.png
2015-11-03 20.49.31.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

Any update on this issue?

As I said, when I look at my website on two of my android phones, I cannot press the buttons of sub pages in the menu dropdown because the buttons disappear too fast.

Thank you for your help,

Andreja
  • Hi andreja 

Sorry for delay response.

no screenshot show here can you plz attach that again.
    so i suggest you better

Thanks
    Abhishek

• i also test it all menus working fine

let me know which browser and also share your browser version

• Hey there Abhishek,
    I will re-attach the screenshots to this post. The problem only occurs in the mobile version - I am using firefox 42 on Android 5.1.1. I have also tested it on Samsung Browser 2 on the same OS and Chrome 46 on Android 5.0.2. The problem is that tapping the "For Au-Pairs" menu button pulls down the sub menu, but then immediately goes into the page.
    Let me know if you need any more information.

Many thanks for your help so far,

Andreja.
    2015-11-03 20.48.50.png
    2015-11-03 20.49.31.png
  • Hey 

It is working fine you can also test on here . 

Thanks